Sustainability – The live events industry has in the past been renowned for waste and a lack of focus on the environmental impact of events.
We want to do whatever we can to help change that.
We’re constantly adapting and learning how to adjust our approach to keep sustainability at the forefront of all our work. Here are some of the ways we’re actively reducing our waste:
- Our widescreen projection system is custom-made and can be reused many times whilst being adjusted to suit different client needs.
- The projection screen material is clipped to our frame instead of being mechanically fixed meaning we can reuse the material several times.
- We select carpet tiles for staging areas not only for their look but also for their ability to be reused many times before being recycled.
- We limit our use of one-off printed signage & displays and unless absolutely necessary. Instead we prefer to use digital screens & displays to direct and inform event delegates wherever possible.
- We hire in almost all the equipment & fittings we use meaning we always have the most current technology & furniture available for our clients. This means obsolescence and wastage is dramatically reduced at every event.
- We have established a global network of trade suppliers meaning we have access to equipment & resources on a more localised basis, thus minimising the environmental impact of transport.